Saturday, January 27, 2007

First Blog on the new site

Well, we've finally gone and done it. We've given our family and friends a way to keep up with us online. From time to time, we will be posting our thoughts and pictures of things that are going on in our lives. We hope that you will all keep checking back. Hopefully, we will have some pictures up very soon! The site has the potential to change a ton in the next couple of weeks as Ben learns how to use it. :-) We love you all so much!!
Ben and Sarah Niemann <><
Ephesians 2:13 - But now in Christ Jesus you who were once far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

2 comments:

Charles & Debbe said...

Ben and Sarah,
I am excited to see your site and look forward to watching your updates. I have forwarded to our new youth pastor, Ryan. I am hopeful that he will have you come back to speak to our youth. They so enjoyed you. I am encouraging this!!

Neecie said...

Dear Ben & Sarah,
I love you so much, and am blessed to have you in my life. It makes my heart sing to know that you also bless so many other lives with your love. I look forward to seeing your photos and ideas in the future. Love, Mom