Sunday, August 3, 2008

So close to the end!!

So I just finished a summer class on Friday which means two great things:
1.) I am officially done with my major. I am not quite done with school, but I don't have to take any more History classes and I'm finished with my Biblical Studies major too! All I have left is a few elective classes and the 2nd half of Greek. Which brings me to number two.
2.) I am SO close to graduation. And it even appears that I have a little more steam left in the tank. I thought I was too burned out to finish, but I actually did well in my summer class. I don't know why I never took a 2 week intensive before, it wasn't that bad.

Our anniversary is coming up!! August 12th is the big number 2! I know that doesn't sound like a ton, but to us, it means 2 years that we've lived together and we haven't killed each other yet. We've come close a couple of times, like that one fight we had where Sarah hit me with a rolled up magazine.
I've also got a birthday coming up on September 15th. With Sarah's guidance and counsel, I made a wishlist, so here goes: http://www.kaboodle.com/ogkbassist/birthday-wish-list.html
I don't think I've done a wishlist since I was 5, but it was fun looking for stuff. I don't expect anyone to buy me stuff just because I've created a list, but at the same time, I'm not stopping anyone from getting me something either. Ye do not have because ye do not ask!

Hopefully, we're getting the car fixed this week! That will be so great! It's been really frustrating and embarrasing to have to drive around a one-eyed car. I keep telling Sarah to just run into people when they cut her off so we can get our insurance to pay for it. But she hasn't done it yet, so I'm just gonna have it fixed.

No word from Lifeway still. I'm starting to believe that it is a dud. But keep praying! If I don't hear anything by the end of the month, I'm going to start sending out more resumes. I'll be looking for a job as a youth pastor or a college pastor. What I'd really like to do is be a BCM or Campus Crusades Director. So if you hear of a job opening, let me know!!

Love you guys!!
Ben and Sarah <><

No comments: