Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The most useless update ever...

So we've been really busy lately, which is the reason for the long period of silence. I am calling this the most useless update ever because it deals primarily with things that are probably of the least importance to anyone. Seriously. I'm not even kidding.
1.) Team Business time lost the Call of Duty Tournament. We went out first round. I think it was BJ's fault, he thinks it was my fault, but we both agreed that it was Josh's fault. ;-)
2.) My Xbox is broken. I had to send it back to Microsoft to get it repaired. There is a 50/50 chance that I will be able to get another working one without having to pay for it. In the meantime, I'll probably be reading more.
3.) I have to take Greek II again. Yeah, sad day. I didn't do well enough the first time through, so I have to re-take it this summer, which changes my plans.
4.) We still haven't heard anything back from Lifeway. I'm hoping that it normally just takes them months to contact applicants. I really want to work there.
5.) I was offered a job as Pastor of Media Services (?) by a man that I had only known for 2 minutes. Shady? Maybe so. I think I'll probably pass.
6.) Random. I ran into a friend of mine at a Zaxby's about 200 miles from here. We were both traveling different directions, stopped at the same exit to gas up and eat, and ended up having lunch together. Hmm. Weird.

The most important part of this post is that Joy and Shawn Price's wedding was PHENOMENAL!! They had such a great ceremony, including "O Fortuna," a horse drawn carriage, a bride with a near broken hip, and beach-worthy sunburn for everyone. It was great!We love them and can't wait to see how God blesses them in the future.

I love you guys!!
Ben <><

Colossians 1:15-20
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

No comments: