Sunday, April 27, 2008

So it's official...

...I am over one of the longest periods of sickness ever in my life! I don't normally get sick that often, but I think when I do get sick, I make it worth it. Since Thursday the 17th, I've been feeling terrible. I didn't think I would ever get better and I was to the point of almost wielding a sledge hammer against my own face to relieve myself of this terrible feeling. But as of today, I feel good (not great, but good is a wonderful place to be).

...Team Business Time is registered for the local Call of Duty 4 Tournament at the Wakefield Play-n-Trade. I think we have a good chance of winning. My only fear is that we'll get pummelled by a group of 8 year old kids. The tourney is on June 1st, and if you want to come out and cheer us on, that'd be great! The team is: Me (Shamgar BN), BJ Walker (Reklaw JB), Aaron Ladd (BlueTick 26), Josh Kelly (Rohan Kelly), and Steve Mizell (Pain v2). Those are our Xbox GTs, so if you don't already play with us online, you're welcome to come find us and play!

...My running/Dieting/Weight-loss plan is going well. Even though I was sick this week, I am -10 lbs since a week ago today. I am behind in my running schedule, but that is understandable since it was hard enough to simply breathe properly through my nose for 10 days. If I keep this up, then maybe by summer, I won't be too ashamed to go to the beach sans shirt. Here's to hoping.

...Sarah and I have begun Spring gardening. Our apartment has a little garden area in front that has been overrun with ivy as long as we've lived here. We spent a while today ripping all that out and then tomorrow after church, Sarah is going to begin planting flowers. She tried to explain to me all the different types of flowers she'll be putting in, but honestly, they're just flowers to me. H. I realize that sounds like the ultimate "guy thing" to say. Oh well.

I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of anything else.

Love you guys!
Ben Niemann <><

No comments: